Sunday, September 6, 2009

...symptoms that I tried to ignore. I was afraid I guess. Eventually I started bleeding when I went to the bathroom. I told my husband and we decided I better go to my doctor. That was in February 2008. Since then I've had a tumor removed from my colon and in June of 2009 I had to have a hysterectomy because the cancer had spread to my ovaries. I just want to say that anyone having the symptoms of colon cancer should not put off getting a colonoscopy. When found early colon cancer can be cured. As for me I have been really blessed. When I had my Pet and CT scans there were only some microscopic cells found. I had 3 chemotherapy sessions. The chemo made me so sick. My husband has been there with me every operation, every chemo. It's been pretty hard on him. He's so good to me. Even when I've slept all day because of medication. Or talked too much. Also because of medication. I hope that he knows how much that I love him...

No comments:

Post a Comment