Sunday, November 29, 2009

After Thanksgiving

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I did. My honey, my son, my daughter and her family, and my mother,2 sisters and their families got together! My sister T,s church let us borrow there social hall to meet at. Everyone brought something and I ate too much of course! I enjoyed watching my grandkids play and romp with their cousins. It was the first time we had done that.My 2 brothers did not get to come so maybe we all can for Christmas. Hope so.I worked the day before the holiday. I'd been feeling ok. But during the dinner I started getting sick at my stomach. We had to leave a little early. My mom came home with us for a few days. She wanted to go to the doctor with me to get my PET,CT results this monday but I had to change the appt. to tuesday or I would lose holiday pay. It was good to have her here for a few days anyhow.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you had such a nice Thanksgiving ... wishing you all the best with your PET and CT scans.

    ReplyDelete