Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday Evening

In the last few months we've had a number of additions to our family. First and foremost of course is my new granddaughter Angelina. She was born on the 20th of October. She is my daughter and her husbands 7th child. Yes seven! Wow! Five boys and two girls now. Making ten grandchildren in all!
Our two dogs Knothead and Minnie Pearl had puppies 4 girls. They are 4weeks old now and just now playing and being lots of fun. Also one of our cats had kittens. They are about 3 weeks old now. So we have a house full! I can't be sick,I want to be able to enjoy every minute of this life that I can, you know.
Well I go for my labs tomorrow. I,m going to work until lunchtime and make it to the cancer center by 12:30. I know that I have gained about ten pounds since I stopped the chemo. For the first time in my life I want to be able to gain weight!
Thank you to Daria for the video you posted. It was inspirational. Everyone take care.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barbara, thank you very much for your kind words, it's always nice to hear such lovely things about your work. It's even nicer to hear that your granddaughter has the same nickname!

    Wishing you all the best

    Yaz

    ReplyDelete