Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday,Sunday

It is such a beautiful day outside. Hard to believe its November. I know that I haven't been keeping up with my blog very well but I'm goina try to do better. Since I stopped taking chemo I've been working and living my normal life. It's strange but that is so comforting to do. I guess I'm just trying to ignore cancer and hope it will go away. Can't do that much longer, starting this monday over the next 3 mondays I will be getting labwork done then PET and CT scans and meeting with my cancer doctor to discuss results. I hope and pray that it hasn't spread.
I've been reading the info papers that I got with the chemo and other drugs that I was taking. I was on ELOXATIN(oxaliplatin for injection). The side effects for me were awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment