Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cold January Wednesday


I didn't go to work this morning. My husband and I had some business to take care of. It wasn't pleasnt business thats for sure. I've decided to be honest in my blog.Including the difficult aspects of my life. This has nothing to do with cancer treatment but having cancer and being out of work for months at a time caused us to get behind on our house payments. So we had to go to court for a foreclosure hearing today. We have about a month to try to come to terms in some way with the mortgage
company or move. I don't know what we are going to do. But we'll move if we have to.It's hard because we've been here for about 14 years. But maybe moving won't be so bad. A diferent place might be a good thing. Who knows?

1 comment:

  1. Great Blog! You are a credit to the cancer blogging community. I have added you to my blogroll, “Cancer Blogs” with over 700 other cancer blogs at www.beingcancer.net, a cancer networking site featuring a cancer book club, guest blogs, cancer resources, reviews and more.
    If you have not visited in a while, please stop by. If you agree that the site is a worthwhile resource for those affected by cancer, please consider adding Being Cancer to your own blogroll. And like bloggers everywhere, I love receiving your comments and ideas.
    Take care, Dennis

    ReplyDelete